Note: This feature is currently in beta and not available for additional customers at this time.
The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in enabling the texting feature in Outreach Voice.
Note: Outreach requires an Outreach-specific phone number purchased from Twilio for the texting feature to work properly. For more information on purchasing Outreach-specific numbers, refer to the How To Add an Outreach Phone Number article.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- On the Settings landing page, click Voice.
- On the Voice Settings landing page, click to enable Texting option to the right of the default number.
Note: The Texting feature is only available for those Outreach numbers set as default.
- Click Save. Your account has been updated successfully.