The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in reverting Prospects that have opted out of communications.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach does not recommend reverting Prospects who have intentionally opted out of being contacted by a user or a user's organization. In the event a Prospect has been unintentionally opted out of communication, users are required to contact their Outreach admin to confirm the applicable permissions are enabled to proceed.
- Granular opt-out by communication type (Emails, Calls, Text Messages) can only be managed for a single prospect at a time.
Reinstate an Opted Out Prospect
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon (silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Prospects landing page, click the applicable Prospect.
- On the Prospect Profile page, in the upper right, click the icon to the right of the Edit button to open a dropdown menu.
- In the dropdown, click Opt out.
- Click to deselect the applicable communication channels on the Opt out prospect? window.
Note: These settings will override existing opt outs.
- Click Opt Out.
The Prospect is now active and will engage in communications with users as applicable.
Reinstate Multiple Opted Out Prospects
Note: There is a 50-prospect limit for bulk edits. Attempts to edit more than 50 prospects will result in an error.
- On the Prospects landing page, check the boxes to select the applicable Prospects.
Note: Search or Add Filters to display a specific group of Prospects.
- From the Edit dropdown menu, select More....
Search for and select the Field Opted Out.
- From the options under Opted Out, select False.
- Click Update.
The selected Prospects will now be opted back in to all communications.