The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in reverting Prospects that have opted out of communications.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach does not recommend reverting Prospects who have intentionally opted out of being contacted by a user or a user's organization. In the event a Prospect has been unintentionally opted out of communication, users are required to contact their Outreach admin to confirm the applicable permissions are enabled to proceed.
How To Reinstate an Opted Out Prospect
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon (silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Prospects landing page, click the applicable Prospect.
- On the Prospect Profile page, select Opt Out from the Edit dropdown menu.
- Click to deselect the applicable communication channels on the Opt out prospect? window. Note: These settings will override existing opt outs.
- Click Opt Out.
The Prospect is now active and will engage in communications with users as applicable.
How To Reinstate Multiple Opted Out Prospects
Note: There is a 50 Prospect limit to bulk edits. Outreach produces an error that the edit contains more than 50 Prospects.
- On the Prospects landing page, click to select the applicable Prospects. Note: Search or Add Filters to display a specific group of Prospects.
- Select Opt Out form the More Options dropdown menu.
- Click to select the applicable communication channels on the Opt out prospect? window. Note: These settings will override existing opt outs.
- Click Opt Out.
- Click Confirm on the confirmation window.
- Click Done.
The selected Prospects will not engage in communications with users as applicable.