The purpose of this article is to provide information and direction to Outreach users regarding the Outreach status page and enabling RSS feeds to receive notifications regarding Outreach outages and performance issues.
Check the status of outages or any performance issues at status.outreach.io. Interruptions in service and scheduled downtime will both be updated to the status page.
You will see your Outreach account location listed at the top of the page in a yellow banner. The example above shows the location "App1d." Scroll down to expand the list of features and their statuses for your location. Hover over the question mark icon to see more information about that feature.
Subscribe to Updates
- Access the Outreach Status Page.
- Click Subscribe To Updates.
- Click to select the applicable subscribe option from the menu bar and input the required information to sign up for updates. See table below for more information regarding communication channels.
|Email (Envelop)||Notificatoins regarding any newly created, updated, and resolved Outreach issues are communicated via email.|
|Text (Phone)||Notifications regarding any newly created, updated, and resolved Outreach issues are communicated via text message.|
|Support (Chat Bubble)||Clicking Contact Support redirects the user to Outreach's support request site.|
|Feed (Signal)||Enables users to set up an Atom or RSS feed to receive Outreach Status updates. Notifications regarding any newly created, updated, and resolved Outreach issues will be received via feed notifications|
|Close (X)||Closes the Subscribe Options window.|
Note: If you are experiencing problems connecting to Outreach and do not see a notice posted, please submit a request to support.
We recommend having a Slack admin perform this work to ensure that all required steps in this list can be completed.
Setup RSS Feed in Slack for Outreach Updates
Note: Outreach recommends having a Slack Admin complete these tasks to ensure all required steps in this list can be completed.
All updates, including the start of a new incident and its resolution, will be posted through this integration.
- Access Slack.
- Click the user's name in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Administration and select Manage Apps.
- Input RSS in the Search App Directory field.
- Click Add a Feed and input the following URL: https://status.outreach.io/history.rss
- Select the channel you want updates to post to.
- Click Subscribe to this feed to complete the set up.