The purpose of this article is to provide information and direction to Outreach users regarding the Outreach status page and enabling RSS feeds to receive notifications regarding Outreach outages and performance issues.
- Outreach Users
Outreach Status Page
Check the status of outages or any performance issues at status.outreach.io. On the status page you will have access to:
- About This Site information on statuses and the current status of the platform.
- Scheduled Maintenance showing scheduled upcoming downtime for maintenance updates.
- Past Incidents provides insight to the Outreach Status page's maintenance history, including scheduled services.
For more information on the current status of your Outreach service:
- You will see your Outreach account location listed at the top of the page in a yellow banner. The example below shows the location App1d.
- Scroll down to expand the list of features and their statuses for your location.
- Hover over the question mark icon to see more information about that feature. Note: If you are experiencing problems connecting to Outreach and do not see a notice posted, please submit a request to support.
To Subscribe to Updates:
- Access the Outreach Status Page.
- Click the Subscribe To Updates option in the top right corner.
- Click to select the applicable subscribe option from the menu bar. See table below for more information regarding communication channels.
Option/Icon Description Email (Envelop) Notifications regarding any newly created, updated, and resolved Outreach issues are communicated via email. Text (Phone) Notifications regarding any newly created, updated, and resolved Outreach issues are communicated via text message. Webhook Notifications regarding any newly created, updated, and resolved Outreach issues are communicated via webhook. Support (Chat Bubble) Clicking Contact Support redirects the user to Outreach's support request site. Feed (Signal) Notifications regarding any newly created, updated, and resolved Outreach issues will be received via feed notifications.
Note: For more information regarding an Atom or RSS feed notification, in Slack, see the Setup RSS Feed section below.
Close (X) Closes the Subscribe Options window.
- Input the required information and select subscribe.
- You have the ability to select/unselect components before saving your subscription.
- In the example below, the user only selects to receive updates from App1b (and unselects all other options).
- As a reminder, you can view your Outreach account location listed at the top of the status homepage in a yellow banner. Note: If you are already subscribed but would like to opt out of additional locations, you may follow the steps with the same contact information, and your preferences will be updated.
- Click the Confirm Subscription button.
- Click Save, and Outreach Status updates are enabled.
Setup RSS Feed in Slack for Outreach Updates:
Note: Outreach recommends having a Slack Admin complete these tasks to ensure all required steps in this list can be completed.
All updates, including the start of a new incident and its resolution, will be posted through this integration.
- Access Slack.
- Click the user's name in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Administration and select Manage Apps.
- Input RSS in the Search App Directory field.
- Click Add a Feed and input the following URL: https://status.outreach.io/history.rss
- Select the channel you want updates to post to.
- Click Subscribe to this feed to complete the set up.