The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in purchasing and assigning phone numbers to users in the Outreach Platform.
For more information regarding setting user permissions for phone number purchasing, refer to the How To Configure Phone Number Purchase Permissions article.
- Outreach Admins
- Purchasing International Phone numbers follows the same process outlined in this article; however, some locations will require additional documentation and address verification. For more information regarding international phone numbers, refer to the International Phone Number Overview and FAQs article.
How To Purchase Phone Numbers in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Phones under the System Config section in the Settings panel.
- On the Phones landing page, click the +Phones button in the top-right corner.
- Select the applicable user from the User dropdown menu.
- Click to select the applicable number. Note: Search an area code to purchase a number for a specific location.
- Click Purchase.
- Click Done.
The purchased number is now assigned and available for use to the selected user.