The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in purchasing and assigning phone numbers to users in the Outreach Platform.
For more information regarding setting user permissions for phone number purchasing, refer to the How To Configure Phone Number Purchase Permissions article.
- Outreach Users
- Purchasing International Phone numbers follows the same process outlined in this article; however, some locations will require additional documentation and address verification. For more information regarding international phone numbers, refer to the International Phone Number Overview and FAQs article.
- The ability to purchase a phone number through Outreach is controlled by User Governance Profiles. If you do not have access, contact your Outreach Admin for more information.
Purchase Phone Numbers in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Phones under the System Config section in the Settings panel.
- On the Phones landing page, click the +Phones button in the top-right corner.
- Select the applicable user from the User dropdown menu.
- Click to select the applicable number. Note: Search an area code to purchase a number for a specific location.
- Click Purchase.
- Click Done.
The purchased number is now assigned and available for use to the selected user.
In the event there are no numbers available in your desired area, please reach out to our support team with details for the number and how many you would like. We will pass this along to our voice provider to help demonstrate demand. Please note that this is only a request and we cannot guarantee any ETA for when a number may be made available.
Outreach University - Outreach Voice