The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in enabling the Activities get associated with Opportunities feature in Outreach.
Users need control over how email activities associate to opportunities to ensure clear and accurate visibility into the progress and history of an opportunity. Additionally, this determines how the activity is associated in Outreach and how this activity syncs back to the CRM.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org’s Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- This functionality is only available in Gmail and Outreach Mail.
How to Enable the Associate Email Activities to Opportunities Feature
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click Administration Settings.
- Click Users & Permissions > Profiles.
- Toggle the following to on.
- Activities get associated with Opportunities
- Association dropdown
- Click Save.
Users will be able to associate email activities with opportunities as configured.