Opportunity List View Overview
On the left hand navigation panel, click on the dollar sign ($) symbol to view your synced Opportunities.
On the top of the page you’ll see a list of your Opportunity Stages. The number under each Opportunity Stage corresponds to the number of Opportunities within that stage.
Below is the list of Opportunities. To the right of the Opportunity name in parenthesis is the number of prospects associated to the Opportunity. You’ll also see the Opportunity stage, if assigned.
Further along the page is the Opportunity Amount, if assigned. Next, you’ll see twelve bars. Each bar represents a month. If the bar is highlighted blue, there was engagement during the month. If grey, no engagement occurred. Hovering over the bars will show the total number of activities on the Opportunity over the last year.
The cloud symbol represents the Salesforce sync. If highlighted blue, the Opportunity is synced to the corresponding Salesforce Object. If grey, no sync has been created between Outreach and Salesforce. Clicking on the blue cloud will open Salesforce to the corresponding Opportunity page.
To the right of the cloud are the initials of the Opportunity owner. Hovering over the initials will show the full name.
Viewing an Opportunity
Within a specific Opportunity, you’ll see all activity taken. This can be filtered by clicking on the filter button on the top of the page.
You can view additional information related to the Opportunity by clicking the tabs across the top. Clicking into the “Prospects” tab will display all prospects associated with the Opportunity.
These tabs can be accessed for any Opportunity:
- Prospects - Lists all prospects that are currently associated with that opportunity.
- Sequences - Displays the sequence states of all prospects associated with that opportunity.
- Tasks - Lists currently open (not completed) tasks for prospects associated with that opportunity.
- Emails - Lists all emails delivered to prospects associated with that opportunity through Outreach, as wells as the state of those emails. *This does not include emails sent outside of Outreach.*
- Calls - Lists calls that have been completed and logged with prospects associated with that opportunity.
- Meetings - List all past and future meetings that include at least one prospect associated with that opportunity.
On the right hand side of the page is the Opportunity quick view. Here you can see:
- Opportunity Name
- Associated amount
- Number of prospects associated with the Opportunity
- Account the Opportunity is related to
- Opportunity Stage
- Opportunity Owner
- Opportunity tags
- Opportunity Type
- Probability %
- Salesforce ID
Opportunities can also be seen on accounts. When you click into an account, open Opportunities are listed on the account overview panel on the right side of the page. When the Opportunity is closed, it will be removed from this view.
View/Edit Opportunity Details
Note: We recommend making changing to Opportunities in Salesforce, rather than Outreach. Any edits to an Opportunity made in Outreach will not yet sync back to Salesforce.
Clicking “Edit” on the top right hand side of the page will show you more details related to the Opportunity, including custom fields. You can make modifications to the Opportunity from this page.