The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in enabling Outreach Success Plans for the Org.
- Outreach Admins
- Some views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
How To Enable Outreach Success Plans:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profiles under the User Admin section of the Settings panel and select the applicable profile.
- Note: The Admin profile cannot be altered.
- Select Permitted from the Can use opportunities dropdown menu under the Opportunities section.
- Select Permitted from the Can use plans dropdown menu under the Success Plans section.
- Click Save.
Users grouped under this Profile have access to Success Plans as configured.