The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in configuring an Outreach Success Plan Template.
Templates are a framework to standardize processes and ensure the right sales events and communications are conducted to build the sales pipeline and close deals.
Within Templates, Users can determine milestones, meetings, tasks, and resources to be shared with Prospects.
How To Configure an Outreach Success Plan Template:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Success Plans icon (trifold map) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click Templates in the menu bar.
- Click the +New Templates button to add a new Template.
- Configure the template based on the information in the information in table below:
Option Description Template Name The name used to identify the Template. Outreach recommends naming your Success Plan Template clearly as the list accumulates so that it is easier to find. Who Can See This Template This option defines visibility and sharing of the Template.
- Just Me - Visible and configurable only for the User who created the Template.
- My Team - Visible to all Users and is configurable by those Team members with the applicable permissions configured on teh Teams page. For more information regarding Teams, refer to the Outreach Success Plans Overview article.
Start from an existing template (optional)? Provides Users with the ability to create a Template from an existing Template.
- Click Create Template.
The new Success Plan Template is added as configured.