The purpose of this article is to explain how to start an ad-hoc meeting with Outreach Kaia. In certain cases you might want to start a Kaia meeting without first having a calendar placeholder. In these situations, you can use the ad-hoc experience.
- Outreach Users
How To Initiate an Ad-Hoc Outreach Kaia Meeting:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Actions button in the top right corner of the Outreach instance.
- Select Kaia from the drop down menu.
- Paste the applicable conference link in the Conference Link field. Note: Include a link from a supported conference provider.
- Update the Meeting Name as applicable.
- Click Add Kaia.
Kaia will automatically launch your meeting and the Kaia Live window.
To launch your event, Kaia will first create an event on your calendar. If you already have a separate event with the same conference link and your meeting participants included, you do not need to invite your participants to this event.