The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Users about how to uninstall the Outlook Add-in.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach Users
- Legacy add-in users
- New add-in users
- The Outlook add-in is not available through the Microsoft store, as it includes the native send feature, which is not allowed in the AppSource Microsoft store.
- Read more about the differences between the legacy and new add-in.
Who can uninstall the Outlook Add-in
- Admins on behalf of users through the Microsoft Admin Center. Refer to the Manage add-ins in the admin center Microsoft guide.
- Users need to have rights to install the add-in to their Outlook.
Reasons to uninstall the Outlook Add-in
- Users looking to switch from the legacy add-in to the new add-in.
- Users looking to switch from the new add-in to the legacy add-in.
- Users who have installed the new or legacy add-in but no longer need it.
- Users who have encountered an issue with the add-in.
Outlook User Instructions to Uninstall
The process of uninstalling the legacy and new add-in is identical.
- Navigate to https://outlook.office.com/mail/.
- Compose a new message.
- Within the compose toolbar, click More Options (three dots).
- Select Get Add-ins.
- Locate the Outreach add-in. Click More Options (three dots).
- Click Remove.