The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in mapping Outreach Assigned fields on Prospects, Accounts, and Opportunities to the corresponding custom lookup fields in Salesforce.
- Outreach Admins
- Log in to Outreach as an Admin.
- Click Settings > CRM Plugin Settings.
- Within Types select the object (Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunity).
- Click Object Settings > Fields.
- Click Add. The new field is added to the bottom of the Mapped Fields list.
- Select the appropriate field on the Salesforce Object that contains the assignee lookup from the Salesforce Field dropdown menu.
- Toggle Updates In.
- Navigate to the newly added field mapping and click the drop-down menu.
- Click Advanced.
- Toggle the Mapped Field on.
- Select the User from the External Mapped Type.
- Click Done.
- Repeat steps 5-11 to create additional field mappings for the Assigned field.
Note: Make sure that the Assigned field is mapped to the Owner ID field in Salesforce. If you already have the Outreach Owner field mapped to the Owner ID field in Salesforce, continue to keep that mapping in addition to Assigned to Owner ID mapping.
- Click Save.
Note: Mapping of Assigned field is not available if you are using the following CRM Plugin features: User Auth, include associated contacts, display name instead of ID, and deduping by lookup config.