Learn about the voice charges on your Outreach invoice.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach billing
Outreach Voice Services Summary
The option to enable an integrated Sales Dialer is included in the Outreach Platform.
Customers using the dialer pay for usage including voice minutes and phone numbers.
Outreach offers pay-per-use (monthly billing for actual usage) or subscription (billed at a fixed rate for a specific capacity) plans for both voice minutes and phone numbers.
- Monthly voice charges are shown broken down by type of charge and rate along with usage in your invoice Summary of Charges.
Note: The above is an example of the structure of voice charges on an Outreach invoice and may not reflect the most current plan options and pricing.
Voice Minutes & Phone Number Billing
- Minute usage includes connected time only.
- Call durations are rounded up to the nearest minute.
- If users make calls by bridging together a call between Outreach and their external phone, with a call between Outreach and another party, the number of minutes used is doubled.
Minutes Billing by Plan Type
- Your invoice will reflect charges per your voice minutes plan, whether subscription or pay-per-use.
- If you are on a subscription plan, any consumption over and above the limits of your plan are charged at the pay-per-use rates for the destinations called.
- Please refer to the Outreach Voice Pricing Overview for:
- a breakdown of available minutes and phone numbers plans and pricing options
- current pay-per-use rates
Phone Number Billing by Plan Type
- Your invoice will reflect charges per your phone numbers plan, whether subscription or pay-per-use.
- Pay-per-use phone number pricing is dependent on the country the number is in.
- US & Canada subscription minutes plans include a local phone number.
- A shared numbers subscription plan provides a common pool of US & Canada numbers within the same org that the entire org can use for calling.
- Phone numbers purchased and assigned specifically to an individual user are charged separately from the shared phone numbers pool.