The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users regarding operating the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension in Window Mode.
With Window mode, the Outreach content is launched in a separate window that snaps perfectly to the side of your browser. This makes the chrome extension immediately responsive to the web content you are on, and keeps up with your workflow as you move between different pages.
- Outreach Users
- The Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension is required to complete this process. For more information regarding the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension, refer to the How To Install the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension article.
Enabling Outreach Everywhere Window Mode
If the extension does not automatically load after installation, it can be manually enabled in Personal Settings.
- Add the Outreach Everywhere chrome extension.
- Open the extension.
- Navigate to Personal Settings > Outreach Everywhere
- Ensure Open Outreach Everywhere in a seperate window is enabled.
Using the extension
To launch the extension, click on the Outreach logo on the top right of your chrome window. When the extension is opened up, your primary chrome window will automatically resize to fit both screens.
- The content within the Chrome Extension will update automatically, based on which webpage you are looking at.
- When the chrome extension is closed the window will readjust.
- The chrome extension works on multiple monitors, so you can have the chrome extension running full-screen on its own monitor.
- Outreach will load the corresponding prospects on LinkedIn/Salesforce if the record already exist
The chrome extension works on multiple monitors, so you can have the chrome extension running full-screen on its own monitor.