The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in installing the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension.
Note: While designed with the Google Chrome browser in mind, the Outreach Everywhere extension can also be installed in the Chromium-based Microsoft Edge browser. It may be addable in other browsers, but has not been specifically designed or tested for them.
- Outreach Users
- Open your browser.
- Navigate to the Chrome Webstore at https://chromewebstore.google.com.
- Search for and open the Outreach Everywhere extension page.
- Click the button to add or install the extension as applicable to your interface:
- Add to Chrome (in Google Chrome browser)
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Outreach Everywhere is installed and available as configured.
- The Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension works with Gmail, Salesforce (both Lightning and Aloha/Classic), and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Outreach recommends reviewing Outreach Everywhere settings after installation is complete. For more information, refer to Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension Settings.
- Outreach suggests that users enable automatic updates for the Google Chrome extension. Failure to do so could result in older versions of the extension functioning improperly. Support is provided for Outreach Everywhere extension versions up to six months old. (Automatic update is generally enabled by default, and is a browser setting that would typically be managed by your organization.)