As you expand your sales motion, you may need to add new users in Outreach. Outreach admins have the option to do this right within the platform.
Add a New Outreach User Seat
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- On the settings panel that appears, find the section labeled "User Admin" and click into "Users". If you do not see the "users" option on the settings panel, find the silhouette icon found on the left hand navigation panel.
- On the top right hand side of the page, you'll see the number of available Outreach user seats you have available. If you do not have any user seats left, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have available seats, Click "+User" on the top right hand side of the page.You'll be brought to a new page in Outreach where you can fill out the new user information. We require the first name, last name, Outreach ID, and email address to create a new user. You can fill out additional fields, including assigning a Governance Profile and title, as needed.
- We also suggest checking the box to send the user an invitation to log into Outreach by checking off the "Send Invite" checkbox.
- Save your changes
Common Errors when Adding a New Outreach Seat
- Email has already been taken: that means there is a user in your org with that email. You can filter for "locked" users to find that user and unlock their seat.
- Nothing happens when you click 'save': you don't have any free licenses. Please email email@example.com to purchase more licenses.