The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in adding a new user to Outreach (adding a seat).
- Outreach Admins
- This article illustrates the process of adding new users (seats) to the Outreach Platform when seats are available. For more information regarding requesting seats, contact your AE or CSM as applicable, or click here to complete the request form.
Add a New User to Outreach:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Users icon (single silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click +User. Note: The number of seats available to the Org is listed in the menu bar.
- Input the new user information the information fields as applicable. Note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.
- Select the user's permissions from the Role (In Governance) and (Governance Profile) dropdowns as applicable.
- Click Save.
Common Errors when Adding a New Outreach Seat
- Email has already been taken: that means there is a user in your org with that email. You can filter for "locked" users to find that user and unlock their seat.
- Nothing happens when you click 'save': you don't have any free licenses; click here to complete the request form.