LinkedIn uses the prospect and company name in combination to match a prospect to the appropriate individual or company in LinkedIn.
If the prospect and/or account that appears in the tile aren't correct, you can remove and rematch the account or prospect. Once you match the individual/account to the corresponding LinkedIn profile, Outreach will remember the correct match the next time you open the prospect or account.
Updating the LinkedIn Sales Navigator Tile from Outreach
- Find the prospect or account with a mismatched tile.
- Click the ellipses on the right hand side of the sales navigator tile and select "not the right person".
- Click the back button and enter additional information to help LinkedIn find the right information. If the account includes Inc. or Co. at the end of the company name, try removing the suffix.
- Once you've found the correct account or prospect, click on "match".
- Outreach and LinkedIn Sales Navigator will remember this match the next time you navigate to the account and/or prospect.
*Note: The LinkedIn URL on the account and prospect page is not used to match the LinkedIn Sales Navigator Tile.