The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in adding a default font for content.
Admins have the ability to set a default font for all of their Outreach users, found under the org settings. This determines the default font and size for all users, but it can still be adjusted by the individual user in the email compose window.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Existing Templates and Sequences will need to be manually updated to reflect these changes.
How To Add a Default Font to Content
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click Settings in the bottom left corner.
- Click Org info under the Organization section of the left Settings panel.
- Click the ‘Email’ tab
- Scroll down to the ‘Default email font’ section and select the desired font scheme.
The Default Font Format is saved as configured.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will changing the default font settings impact the content that already exists in my organization?
A: No, changing the default font settings will not impact the content that already exists. Any existing content needs to be manually updated.
Q: How to change the font family or font size of my existing templates and snippets?
A: Each piece of the content needs to be updated manually using the new settings.
Q: Can users still change the font family and font size when creating content after the admin has set the default font?
A: Yes, users can still change the font family and size using the toolbar in the compose dialogue. However, the selected font will return back to defaults when reopening the email compose window.
Q: Can the admin set default font settings on the user level?
A: No, default font settings can only be set at the organization level.