The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in customizing the unsubscribe signature link in Outreach.
Many individuals want to avoid using unsubscribe links because they believe it looks robotic, or that their prospects will view the use of an unsubscribe link as marketing spam. To avoid appearing this way, we strongly recommend customizing your unsubscribe link in your advanced mailbox settings.
- Outreach Users
- The Unsubscribe Signature Link must be enabled by an Outreach Admin prior to customizing the link. For more information, refer to How To Manage the Outreach Unsubscribe Link.
How To Customize the Unsubscribe Signature Link:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Click Mailboxes in the menu bar.
- Click Edit to right of the applicable email account.
- Click Advanced in the menu bar.
- Update the unsubscribe link as applicable. Note: Do not make edits to the HTML. Customize the sentence outside of <a href="%unsubscribe_url%"></a>. Add the linked text in between <a href="%unsubscribe_url%"> and </a>.
- Click Save.
Example of a Customized Unsubscribe Link:
While I am a sales person, I'm not a pest. Don't want to hear from me again? Just <a href="%unsubscribe_url%">click here</a>.