The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in exporting Prospect record data from Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- The export will include:
- All Prospect Fields
- When the Prospect was last updated.
- Most recent touch
- Date of last engagement
- The engagement score
- Active and finished sequences.
- The engagement score is calculated as follows:
- 1 point for every email opened
- 2 points for every click
- 3 points for every response on the most recent mailing.
How To Export Prospect Record from Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon (double silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- Select the applicable Prospects.
- Click the More Options icon (...) and select Export from the dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable delivery method as outlined in the table below:
Delivery Method Description Email CSV Outreach will download the Prospect records in the background and email the user the completed file when finished.
Note: The email will be sent to the default email address tied to the user instance.
Download now Outreach will download the Prospect records in a .csv file format.
Note: Outreach has a download limit of 200 Prospect records per download. If the records exceed this capacity, an error will occur. Prospect records exceeding the 200 record limit should be downloaded in batches as applicable.
- Click Export.
Outreach will send the Prospect record data via the selected delivery method.