The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in adding an Outreach Snippet to an Outlook email.
- Outreach Users
- This article illustrates adding Snippets via Office 365; the process is similar regardless of Outlook instance.
- In order to track a link from an inserted snippet, the user must highlight and copy the link and the displayed text from the snippet they want to track into the tracked link page.
How To Add Outreach Snippets to Outlook Emails:
- Compose a new email in Outlook.
- Click the Open Outreach icon in the ribbon.
- Click Snippets in the Outreach Everywhere panel.
- Search and select the applicable Snippet.
The Snippet appears in the email as configured. Note: Outreach surfaces a warning message for Snippets identified having issues. Most common issues are erroneous variables.
For more information regarding Variables, refer to the Outreach Variables Overview article.