The purpose of this email is to provide direction to Outreach Users in applying an email bump in Outlook with Outreach.
Inbox Bump provides Users a better way to remember when to follow up with a Prospect by providing Users the ability to move an email to the top of an inbox after a User-defined timeframe has passed.
- Outreach Users
- The Outreach Sales Engagement Add-in must be installed and enabled (if applicable) in order for Outreach to bump an email in Outlook. For more information on installing the Outreach Add-in, refer to the How To Install the Outreach Sales Engagement Add-in for Outlook article.
How To Configure an Email Bump in Outlook with Outreach:
- Access the Outlook instance and compose a new email.
- Click the Open Outreach button in the ribbon.
- Click the Bump option in the Outreach Engagement panel.
- Configure when and how the email should be promoted in the User's inbox.
- Click Bump.
The email will resurface to the top of the User's inbox as configured. Note: Users can edit and remove email bumps by clicking the Edit link in the bottom left corner of the Bump-confirmation box.