The question of "Do we work in X country?" or "Do we work in X language?" has multiple implications, all of which are a subset of general localization concerns. Here are some of the answers to the implied questions surrounding those concerns:
- Timezones - All Outreach features work the same regardless of the time zone the user is physically located in. There is currently a setting for an org to choose its "home" timezone.
- Characters and encoding - All written characters are fully supported in templates, snippets, and sequences. Outreach Templates and mailings support both English language characters and kanji.
- Interface language - The Outreach platform interface is in English only. No plans currently exist to translate the platform into any other language.
- OOO detection - Outreach detects OOO (Out Of Office) messages based on phrases appearing in either the subject or body of the message. Most of the phrases we search for are in English, but we do search for 2 phrases in German and one in French.
- Access - This one is fairly specific to China due to the national firewall that restricts access to some sites. As of our last check, our app is accessible from inside the firewall. You can check for this here.
- Currency - At this time, Opportunities in Outreach only support U.S. Currency in the form of the $ symbol.
- Other cultural, regional, or language considerations - Most of these should be handled by the web browser and no special accommodation has been made by Outreach to detect the user's native language, culture, or region and make changes based on that information. Any specific requests as it pertains to a language, culture, or region can be requested by submitting a request to our support team using the Support portal.