The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in importing a CRM plugin configuration.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach recommends testing this process in an Outreach Sandbox environment while in beta.
- This article discusses the import process of a previously exported (backed-up) CRM plugin configuration. For more information regarding exporting (backing-up) a CRM plugin configuration, refer to the How To Export (Backup) a CRM Plugin Configuration article.
How To Import a CRM Plugin Configuration:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the CRM Plugin.
- Click Import/Export in the menu bar.
- Click Import Configuration. Note: Click Export your current configuration if a backup has not already been created.
- Click Next.
- Click Select File and upload the applicable JSON file.
- Click Import.
The CRM file is successfully loaded.