The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in exporting and importing plugin configurations.
- Outreach Admins
- The CRM Plugin Configuration Manager is currently in the beta stage of Outreach's launch process. For more information regarding the CRM Plugin Configuration Manager beta, contact your AE or CSM as applicable.
- Outreach recommends testing this process in an Outreach Sandbox environment while in beta.
- Outreach recommends making and saving applicable updates to the CRM prior to completing this process.
- This article discusses the export (back-up) process of a CRM plugin configuration. For more information regarding importing a CRM plugin configuration, refer to the How To Import a CRM Plugin Configuration article.
How To Export a CRM Plugin Configuration:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the CRM Plugin.
- Click Import/Export in the menu bar.
- Click Export Configuration.
The file downloads to the user's designated folder. The file can be opened, edited, and saved as a back up as applicable.