A Prospect meets the conditions of an enabled Trigger, and there is qualifying activity, but the Prospect was not enrolled into the Sequence as per the Trigger configuration.
- Outreach Admins
Determine what is stopping the Trigger from firing and adjust the Sequence, Ruleset, User mailbox, or User Profile as necessary.
There are a number of possible causes why a Prospect may not be enrolled into a Sequence, despite meeting the conditions of the Trigger
- The Sequence is disabled, locked, or archived
- The Sequence Ruleset enforces exclusivity, and the Prospect is already active in another Sequence
- The Sequence Ruleset does not allow for re-enrollment into the same Sequence more than one time
- The Sequence Ruleset does not allow for re-enrollment into the same Sequence if the Prospect is already active in the Sequence
- The Sequence Ruleset does not allow for enrollment into the sequence if the Prospect has been contacted too recently
- The Sequence contains at least one email step and the User defined as the "Sequencing User" does not have a configured mailbox
- The "Sequencing User" is not permitted to engage the Prospect based on their assigned User Profile