The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Users on how to use Smart Meeting Assist. Smart Meeting Assist provides users a summary of what was discussed in the meeting and the ability to ask questions about what was discussed and receive answers in natural language.
- Outreach User
- Outreach Administrator
- Smart Meeting Assist is available to users with permission to access that Kaia call recording.
- Smart Meeting Assist can be disabled by Outreach Administrators in Kaia settings for their Organization.
- Questions and responses in Smart Meeting Assist are viewable by all users with access to the Kaia call recording
- Users with access to the Kaia call can use the summary to create a follow up email to meeting participants that they can edit before sending.
- Users with access to the Kaia call recording can pin/unpin and delete questions and answers
- Smart Meeting Assist is available for new meetings that are in English and more than 5 minutes in duration. It is not available for older meetings - those held prior to the release of Smart Meeting Assist.
- Smart Meeting Assist is AI-powered. The responses provided may not always be accurate.
- Questions and answers is not an interactive chat session. Each response is independent of previously asked questions.
What is the feature?
Smart Meeting Assist provides users an overall summary of a meeting and allows users to ask questions about what was discussed and receive answers in natural language. Responses to questions include deep links to the relevant timepoints in the call recording so users can jump directly into the meeting moment. The summary and questions/answers are visible to all users with access to the call recording. Users with access can ask questions, pin/unpin/delete answers. Users can create a follow up email to meeting participants using the meeting summary that they can edit before sending.
Key functions of the feature:
- Meeting summarization
- Ask questions and receive answers
- Copy/paste summaries and answers to assist with meeting follow-up activities
How to add, install, access
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Navigate to a Kaia call recording.
- Click the assist button on the right sidebar to open up the Smart Meeting Assist.
- On the Assist tab, the meeting summary can be used to create a follow up email to meeting participants by hovering over the summary and then clicking Compose email.
- On the Assist tab, the meeting summary can also be copied by hovering over the summary it and then clicking Copy.
- In the Ask a question dialog box, enter a question about the meeting.
In the answer response, the deep links show the first letter of the person speaking and the timestamp within the call recording. Click the link to jump into that moment of the call recording.
- Pin a question to move it to the top of the list. Unpin it to move it to the bottom of the list. Delete it to remove it entirely.
- Voting up/down helps Outreach improve the quality of Smart Meeting Assist.
- You can read the transcript of that moment by clicking the transcript tab in the right sidebar.