The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in configuring daily email limits at an individual user level.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Email limits determine how many emails individuals can send from Outreach each day/week as well as the total email limits per mailbox.
- Outreach has a sending limit of 5000 emails per week. This limit is per user, and only applicable to emails sent from the Outreach Platform, using Outreach Everywhere, and the Outreach Sales Engagement Add-In for Outlook.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Personal Settings.
- Click on the applicable mailbox.
- Click Edit.
- Click Show advanced settings and configure the Send Settings as outlined in the table below:
Option Description Maximum Bulk Emails A User Can Send Per Day From Within Outreach The number of emails each User can send using Outreach each day. Mailbox In/Out Cut-Off Limit Per Day (Total Regardless of Outreach) Total number of email deliveries that can be sent by Outreach Users each day. Number of times to auto-retry a delivery if it fails Total number of retries Outreach initiates when a failed-delivery is detected. Maximum deliveries allowed within a time period Total number of email deliveries allowed within a user-defined time frame.
Note: Email Providers often have a limit to the number of emails a user can send within a given time frame. For example, Gmail limits Users to 10 email deliveries per minute. Outreach does not have influence on email provider limitations.
Require mailbox to be recently synced before sending Requires a User's mailbox sync prior to sending emails.
- Click Save.
The email limits and sending settings are saved as configured.