The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in configuring daily email limits at the organization-level.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Email limits determine how many emails individuals can send from Outreach each day/week as well as the total email limit per mailbox.
- Outreach has a sending limit of 5000 emails per week. This limit is only applicable to emails sent from the Outreach Platform, using Outreach Everywhere, and the Outreach Sales Engagement Add-In for Outlook.
How To Configure Org-Level Daily Email Limits:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Org under the System Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Configure the Email Sending options as described in the table below:
Option Description Add Recipient Adds a recipient to be included in every email delivery. Maximum Bulk Emails A User Can Send Per Day From Within Outreach The number of emails each User can send using Outreach each day. Mailbox In/Out Cut-Off Limit Per Day (Total Regardless of Outreach) Total number of email deliveries that can be sent by Outreach Users each day. Maximum Emails a Prospect Can Be Sent Per Day Total number of emails that can be sent to a Prospect in a 24 hour period Maximum Emails A Prospect Can Be Sent Per Week Total number of emails that can be sent to a Prospect in a business week. Maximum Emails a Domain Can Be Sent Per Day Total number of emails that can be sent from a domain in a 24 hour period. Disable Link Click Tracking Disables a User's ability to enable click tracking at the email level. Disable Open Tracking Disables a User's ability to enable link tracking at the email level.
- Click Save.
The Email limits and sending settings are saved as configured.