Outreach Account Limits
Outreach has a hard limit of 5000 mailings per week per user on a rolling basis. There are a number of reasons for this limit, including ensuring your org's domain stays healthy and isn't blacklisted for spamming.
Mailbox Email Limits
Limits for Gmail can vary based on the type of account and how the Gmail account has been in use, so it is important to understand your limit if you choose to email in large volume. Exchange or Office 365 limits are typically set internally.
Listed below are the different types of limits and where you can find them in the Outreach platform.
All Outreach users can limit the number of emails that can be sent from any one mailbox.
Edit the Sending Limits from Your Mailbox
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform. On the top of the page, select on "Mailboxes".
- Click "Edit" next to the mailbox that needs adjustments.
- On the top of the page, select "Advanced.
- Find the section titled "Send Settings" and make adjustments as needed.
Mailbox limits are applied to a rolling 24 hour period. The types of mailbox limits include:
- Maximum emails this mailbox can send per day/week from within Outreach
- Maximum emails a mailbox can send per day from inside and outside of Outreach
- Inside Outreach includes emails that are delivered from within the Outreach platform as well as while using the Gmail Chrome Extension or Outlook Add-In. Emails outside of Outreach are emails sent from the individual's inbox without the Chrome Extension or Add-In enabled.
Unlike global or mailbox limits, throttle limits will only affect the specific sequence they are applied in. You can learn more in the throttle support article.