Sync a Single Record
- Find the prospect profile you'd like to sync
- Scroll to the bottom of the right-side column, where the prospect overview information is located.
- Find and hover over the section labeled "Salesforce" and you'll see a blue cloud appear.
- Click on the blue cloud and select "Pull data down from Salesforce" or "Push data up to Salesforce".
- Click "sync" to complete the action and refresh the page to see any updates.
Sync Multiple Records
- On the left-hand navigation panel, click into the Prospect overview page.
- Sort and filter your prospects so that you have a list of prospects that you want to sync with Salesforce.
- Select individual prospects by clicking on the checkbox next to their name, or select all by clicking on the checkbox on the top of the page.
- Click on the ellipses button (...) on the top of the page and select "Synchronize with Salesforce".
- Select "Pull data down from Salesforce" or "Push data up to Salesforce" and sync the records.