Outreach has a variety of safeguards in place to help users avoid common mistakes before emails go out. Safeguards can cause emails to fail in a sequence and when sending single emails.
As prospects move through a sequence, users may see a Failed segment at the top of the sequence reports in red.
Fix Failed Prospects
- Click into the Failed segment
- Hover over the red failed indicator - this should show the reason why it failed
- Correct the issue (if you aren't sure how or don't think the reason is correct, check with firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Select the users using the checkbox
- Choose Retry from the gear wheel