Want to learn more about the bulk email send changes? We’ve gathered Outreach’s top experts to walk you through these changes, answer your burning questions, and show you how Outreach can be your most effective tool to protect your email sends. Register now!
- Coach rep calls on the fly with Kaia Call Monitoring
- Schedule new meetings effortlessly with Zoom Calendar Integration
- Unlock enhanced connectivity: Seamlessly integrate multiple video conferencing tools with the Outreach calendar
- Ensure your organization's compliance with new Google and Yahoo email bulk sender regulations
- Leverage new sequence categorization to manage, evaluate, and optimize your sequence strategy
- Improved transcription with Kaia vocabulary
Coach rep calls on the fly with Kaia Call Monitoring
The Call Monitoring tab in Kaia Voice is being enhanced by integrating insights such as topics into the real-time monitoring experience
January 31, 2024
Users will be able to see what topics are being discussed on live calls on the Call Monitoring page as well as view transcripts, action items, Kaia notes, etc. once they join the live call.
Schedule new meetings effortlessly with Zoom Calendar Integration
Zoom integration with Outreach meetings automatically adds a dynamically generated Zoom meeting link to all meetings scheduled with Outreach.
January 9, 2024
Streamline meeting scheduling with Zoom calendar integration. This new integration will automatically attach unique videoconferencing links to every meeting created with Outreach, regardless of whether users created this meeting in Outreach directly or whether a prospect booked it through the seller's public calendar. Outreach will add the dynamically generated videoconferencing link so sellers no longer need to do it manually.
This functionality is available for organizations using Zoom as a video conferencing tool. Read how to enable it for your organization here.
Unlock enhanced connectivity: Seamlessly integrate multiple video conferencing tools with the Outreach calendar
Easily set up multiple video conferencing integrations for Outreach Calendar and allow end users to choose their preferred default video conferencing option.
January 9, 2024
Organizations utilizing more than one video conferencing app can now enable multiple apps simultaneously for their organization and let end users choose which video conferencing should be their default one.
Multiple Video Conferencing Integration (Admin setting)
- Admins can now simultaneously enable multiple video conferencing integrations for one organization
- To enable this feature, admins should navigate to Org Settings > Tools > Meetings and toggle preferred video conferencing options
Default Video Conferencing option (End user setting)
- End users can now set up which video conferencing (if any) should be used by default through their personal Calendar settings
- To enable this feature, end users should navigate to Personal Settings > Calendar. Here, users have the option to set up a Default video conferencing app of their choice. The available options are based on the video conferencing integrations enabled by the Outreach administrator.
Note: Outreach currently supports the following video conferencing providers for Outreach Calendar meetings: Google Meets, MS Teams, and Zoom. These integrations will automatically add the unique meeting link to the meetings scheduled via Outreach.
Ensure your organization's compliance with new Google and Yahoo email bulk sender regulations
To help organizations ensure compliance with new Google and Yahoo bulk sender requirements we are bringing several product updates that can help you to stay ahead of these upcoming changes. Learn more about the new requirements here.
January 31, 2024
All product changes mentioned below will be available to admins by navigating to Org Settings > Organization > Email and scrolling down to the Unsubscribe section.
Enabling One-Click Unsubscribe by default for all new customers
- 'One-click unsubscribe' option will automatically be enabled for all new customers. Admins retain the flexibility to uncheck this setting for their entire organization at any time.
- Note: Existing customers won't experience any changes to their current settings (the change impacts only the new org). We advise Admins to review their current settings and make adjustments based on their organization's requirements.
Adjusting One-Click Unsubscribe links to be RFC 8058 compliant
- Adjustment to our ‘One-click unsubscribe’ links to be RFC 8058 compliant.
- Note: No action is needed from a customer as this is a back-end change intended to deter automated systems or bots (potentially for malicious purposes) from interacting with these links while making it easier for genuine individuals to unsubscribe. Read all about FRC 8058 compliance here.
Introducing Email Header Unsubscribe option
- Allowing the opt out of communications directly through the email header. This simplifies the process of opting out and complies with Google’s guidelines.
- Note: This feature will be unchecked by default in the organization's settings and available for admins to turn on as needed. Turning on this feature is highly recommended for customers sending emails to personal Gmail and Yahoo accounts.
Enabling unsubscribe links for new emails sent via Gmail and Outlook
- Unsubscribe links will now be available when sending new emails via Gmail and Outlook when using the Outreach Everywhere Extension or new Outlook add-in.
- Note: The unsubscribe link will be added to all new emails when there is an Outreach prospect among recipients who has not opted out from receiving email communication. For other scenarios, the unsubscribe link will be included when there is no Outreach prospect among recipients but only if auto prospect creation is enabled in the org settings.
Leverage new Sequence categorization to manage, evaluate, and optimize your sequence strategy
We're introducing a Sequence label, Sales Motion, designed to aid organizations in categorizing their sequence type/sales strategies.
January 15, 2024
The new category is a static list and will include:
|Engage with prospects that have proactively expressed interest in your product
|Engage and initiate contact with new prospects
|Stay in touch with prospects over time so you are top-of-mind when the time is right
|Follow up with a prospect and make sure your most important communication doesn't fall through the cracks
A sequence utilized for a purpose other than the options provided
The sales motion category can be set during the sequence creation flow or under settings. During the sequence creation process, we will now include an optional field where you can select the sales motion of your sequence. The sales motion will then be applied to the sequence where users can use the label for organization, identification, and comparing sequence performance of similar type sequences.
Improved transcription with Kaia vocabulary
When words appear in the transcription inaccurately, you can add terms to Kaia Vocabulary.
January 24, 2024
Kaia Vocabulary terms improve topic categorization, transcription, and the ASR model powering your organization's conversation intelligence.