The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users regarding the creation and management of Smart Views.
Smart Views allow Users to search, filter, and view specific records in a list. Additionally, Users can save these custom views for future access.
- Outreach Users
- This article illustrates the various sort and filter options available within each Smart View.
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- This article applies to the following available Smart Views:
How To Create a Custom Smart View n Outreach:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the applicable feature Smart View. Example: To create a custom Smart View for Tasks, click the Tasks icon in the navigation sidebar.
- Click Views & Filters.
- Click Sort & Filter.
- Click to select the sort and filter options as applicable. Note: For more information regarding available sort and filter options, refer to the Smart Views Filter Options article.
- Click Save as New Smart View.
- Input the name of the new Smart View and define the owner and sharing options as applicable.
- Click Create.
The new Smart View is available as configured in the Smart Views panel.
Users can edit, remove, and set the view as default by clicking the More Options (vertical ellipses) to the right of an available view.
Governance Profile Settings Overview