The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in mapping Salesforce Opportunity Stages in Outreach.
For more information on adding opportunity stages to the Outreach platform, refer to the How To Add Opportunity Stages in Outreach article.
- Outreach Admins
- Opportunity Stages must be added to the stage options in Outreach prior to configuring Opportunity Stages in the CRM Plugin.
- Opportunity Stages must be mapped exactly as they appear in the CRM plugin, including spelling, capitalization, etc.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the CRM Sync Settings.
- On the landing page, click the Opportunity Stage object type in the list.
- On the Opportunity Stage settings page, click Mappings in the menu bar.
- Click Add in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the dropdown to select the Salesforce Opportunity Stages and Outreach Opportunity Stages as applicable.
- Click Save.
Repeat this process until all applicable Salesforce Opportunity Stages have been mapped.