The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in adding a Prospect to a Sequence from the Opportunities List View.
- Outreach Users
How To Add a Prospect to a Sequence from Opportunities List View:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Opportunities icon (dollar sign) in the navigation sidebar.
- Sort, filter, and click the applicable Opportunity.
- On the Opportunities Settings page, click Prospects in the menu bar.
- On the Prospects landing page, click to select the applicable Prospects.
- Click the Sequence icon (paper plane) in the menu bar.
- On the All Sequences window, search and filter to select the applicable Sequence. Note: To view steps in a Sequence, click the Show Steps link to the right of a Sequence.
- On the Sequence Prospects window, select the applicable Sequence Type as defined in the table below:
Sequence Type Description Individual Prospects move through the sequence without copying additional Prospects in email threads. Grouped All Prospects will be included on the same email thread (To: and CC:); the primary Prospect will be listed in the To: field and additional Prospects are added to the CC: field.
- Click the clock icon on the Add to Sequence button to customize when Step 1 in a Sequence will initiate.
- Click Add to Sequence.
The selected Prospects are added to the Sequence.
Note: Outreach produces an error informing users a Prospect cannot be added to a Sequence. Click View All and make the applicable adjustments to remedy the error.