The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in enabling the addition of Prospects to a transactional sequence.
Note: Because Transactional Sequences allow communication with a Prospect to take place outside of their opt-out settings, Outreach recommends discussing any legal questions with your company's corporate lawyer to determine what is considered transactional material and content.
How To Add Prospects To Transactional Sequences
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profile under the User Admin section of the Settings navigation panel.
- Click the applicable profile.
- Select Permitted from the Use Transactional Sequences: dropdown menu.
- Click Save.