The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in adding Microsoft Dynamics Opportunity Stages in Outreach.
- Opportunity Stages must be added to the stage options in Outreach prior to configuring Opportunity Stages in the CRM Plugin.
- Opportunity Stages must be mapped exactly as they appear in the CRM plugin, including spelling, capitalization, etc. For more information on mapping Dynamics opportunity stages to Outreach, refer to the How To Map Dynamics Opportunity Stages to Outreach article.
How To Add Dynamics Opportunity Stages To Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Dynamics Plugin.
- On the Dynamics plugin landing page, click the Opportunities object.
- On the object's setting page, click Fields in the menu bar.
- Click Add in the upper right hand corner of the Fields settings page. Note: The new fields appear at the bottom of the Fields list.
- Select Stage from the Outreach Opportunity Field dropdown menu.
- Select Sales Stage from the Dynamics Opportunities Field dropdown menu.
- Click to enable the Updates In and Updates Out options.
- Click the arrow to the far right of the added stages and select Advanced.
- On the Advanced Task Mapping window, click to enable Mapped Field?.
- Select Opportunity Stage under the External Mapped Type dropdown menu.
- Click Done and click Save.