The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in mapping Microsoft Dynamics Opt-Out fields in Outreach.
- Outreach Admins
- The Dynamics plugin must be updated after enabling the opt-out by communication preferences option.
- Dynamics provides email and phone call opt out options out of box.
- A boolean-type field must be created on the Lead and Contact objects when creating the SMS opt-out field in Dynamics.
How To Map Opt-Out Fields For Dynamics:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Dynamics Plugin.
- On Dynamics landing page, click either the Lead or Contact object as applicable.
- On the object's settings page, click Fields in the menu bar.
- Delete existing opt-out fields as applicable. For more information on adding and removing fields in the Dynamics plugin, refer to the applicable articles.
- Click Add in the upper left-hand corner of the Fields settings page. Note: The new field is added to the bottom of the fields list.
- Select the applicable opt-out options from the Outreach Field and Dynamics Field.
- Map the new fields as outlined in the table below:
Outreach Field Dynamics Field Emails Opted Out Do not allow Emails Call Opted Out Do not allow Phone Calls SMS Opted Out [custom field] [custom field] [custom field]
- Click Save.
Repeat this process until all applicable Dynamics Opt-Out Fields have been mapped.