The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in creating and mapping Opt-Out fields in Outreach.
How To Map Opt-Out Fields For Salesforce
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Salesforce Plugin.
- On the Plugin landing page, click the Salesforce plugin.
- On Salesforce landing page, click either the Lead or Contact object as applicable.
- On the object's settings page, click Fields in the menu bar.
- Delete existing opt-out fields as applicable. For more information on adding and removing fields in the Salesforce plugin, refer to the applicable articles.
- Click Add in the upper left-hand corner of the Fields settings page.
Note: The new field is added to the bottom of the fields list.
- Select the applicable opt-out options from the Outreach Field and Salesforce Field, mapping them as illustrated in the table below:
Outreach Field Salesforce Field Emails Opted Out Email Opt Out Call Opted Out Calls Opt Out [custom field] SMS Opted Out SMS Opt Out [custom field]
- Click Save.
Repeat this process until all applicable Salesforce Opt-Out Fields have been mapped.