Reset an Outreach User's login credentials as an Outreach Admin.
- Outreach Admins
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar to open the Settings menu.
- Under the User Admin section, click Users.
- To the right of the applicable user, click the three dots icon and select Send Claim Link from the dropdown.
- Click Send in the Send Claim Link dialog box. An email will be sent to the applicable user to reset their password. Note: The link will expire in 72 hours.
If the User Does Not Receive the Reset Email
Make sure to check the Spam/Junk folder as reset emails can sometimes end up there.
Reset emails will come from this email address: email@example.com. Make sure this email is not blocked.
If the user is still not receiving the password reset email, their email may be added to the suppression list due to email bounces. Please contact Support for further assistance.