The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in requesting new Outreach User seats for their Org.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require Admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org’s Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Outreach Seat Management Process article.
- Admins can request up to 9 Standard Outreach User seats by completing the request form.
- To request more than 9 seats, Kaia Seats, Admins Seats or any other type of expansion, contact the Org’s AE for more information.
- It may take up to 2 business days to process requests, you will receive a reply to your ticket when the seats have been added.
- Access and sign into the Outreach Support Portal. Note: Click Get A Password if this is the first time signing into the portal.
- Click Submit a Request.
- From the dropdown menu Please choose your issue below, select Add/Remove Services.
- Add email addresses for the CC field if applicable.
- From the Add/Remove Services dropdown menu, select Add new Outreach seat(s).
- Review the terms and agreement, then select the applicable option from the Are you an Outreach Admin? confirmation dropdown menu.
- Review the terms and conditions, then select an amount from the # of Seat Adds dropdown menu. Note: Outreach Admins can only request up to 9 Standard Outreach User Seats. For more information, contact the Org’s Outreach account rep.
- Review the terms and agreements, then click the checkbox below I Agree.
- Enter any further details in the Description field.
- Click Submit.
- Review your submitted New Add/Remove Services Request ticket on the resulting ticket details page. Please note the request Id. Optionally add any further details as needed.
Tracking Your Request
One submitted, you can review and update your request the same as any other support ticket through the Outreach Support Portal.
For detailed guidance, see How to Manage Technical Support Request Tickets.
Note: It may take up to 2 business days to process requests. You will receive a reply to the submitted ticket when the requested seats have been added to the Org.