The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in requesting new Outreach User seats for their Org.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require Admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org’s Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Outreach Seat Management Process article.
- Admins can request up to 9 Standard Outreach User seats by completing the request form.
- To request more than 9 seats, Kaia Seats, Admins Seats or any other type of expansion, contact the Org’s AE for more information.
- It may take up to 2 business days to process requests, you will receive a reply to your ticket when the seats have been added.
How To Request Additional Outreach Seats:
- Access and sign into the Outreach Support Portal. Note: Click Get A Password if this is the first time signing into the portal.
- Click Submit a Request.
- Select Add/Remove Services from the Issue dropdown menu.
- Add email addresses for the CC field if applicable.
- Review the terms and agreement and select the applicable option from the Admin confirmation dropdown menu.
- Review the terms and conditions and select the applicable option from the # of Seat Adds dropdown menu. Note: Outreach Admins can only request up to 9 Standard Outreach User Seats. For more information, contact the Org’s AE.
- Review the terms and agreements and click I Agree.
- Complete the request as applicable and click Submit.
The Request has been successfully submitted. It may take up to 2 business days to process requests. You will receive a reply to the submitted ticket when the requested seats have been added to the Org.