The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in adding Prospects to a Sequence from the Accounts List View.
- Outreach Users
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Accounts icon (briefcase) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Accounts List View page, click the applicable account.
- Click Prospects in the menu bar.
Note: Outreach navigates the user to the Prospects List View page returning results of Prospects tied to the specified Accounts.
- Select the applicable Prospects and click Sequence in the menu bar.
- On the All Sequences window, search and filter to select the applicable sequence.
Note: To view steps in a Sequence, click the Show Steps link to the right of a sequence.
- On the Sequence Prospects window, select the applicable Sequence Type as defined in the table below:
Sequence Type Description Individual Prospects move through the sequence without copying additional Prospects in email threads. Grouped All Prospects will be included on the same email thread (To: and CC:); the primary Prospect will be listed in the To: field and additional Prospects are added to the CC: field.
- Click the clock icon on the Add to Sequence button to customize when Step 1 in a sequence will initiate.
- Click Add to Sequence. The Account-specific Prospects are added to the Sequence.
Note: Outreach produces an error informing users a Prospect cannot be added to a sequence, click View All and make the applicable adjustments to remedy the error.