The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in applying tags to various features and records in Outreach.
Using tags makes organizing, searching, and filtering content easy and can be applied to the following list views:
- Outreach Users
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- This article illustrates the process of adding tags to Templates. Follow this process for applying tags to any of the applicable records listed above.
How To Add Tags to Records:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Navigate to the applicable list view. Example: To apply a tag to a template or group of templates, click the Templates icon.
- Click to select the applicable records.
- Click the Tag icon and select Add Tags.
- Select a tag from the list or input a new tag as applicable.
- Click Add.
Note: Click Remove Tags to remove any stored tags on the selected items.
Adding Tags During Import:
During the import process, Outreach provides users with an Additional Tags field to add existing, or create new, tags for records being imported.
Alternatively, users can add a column to the .csv labeled tags and map the tags column to the tags field in Outreach after import. For more information for mapping fields, refer to the How To Map a Field In Outreach article.