The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in accessing and exporting the CRM Plugin Error Logs in Outreach.
For more information regarding the contents of CRM Plugin Error Logs, how long data is captured, and what types of errors may be displayed, refer to the CRM Plugin Error Log FAQs article.
- Outreach Admins
- Error logs will only display errors received within the past 90 days or 10K errors (whichever is fewer).
- Error logs are generated hourly.
- The Export button is only accessible if the user has the applicable admin permissions, and error logs are available.
How To Export CRM Plugin Error Logs:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Go to Settings>CRM.
- Click the 3 dots(...)
- Click on the 'Export log '.
The CRM Plugin Error Log downloads as. CSV file.