The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in assigning collections to templates, snippets, and sequences in Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- This process discusses assigning a collection to a template. The process is the same for snippets and sequences.
- A collection must be created prior to assigning to content. For more information regarding collection creation, refer to the How To Create Collections article.
How To Assign Collections to Outreach Content:
- Access the applicable content in the navigation sidebar. Example: Access the Templates List View.
- Sort and filter, and click to select the applicable Templates.
- Click the folder icon and select Add to Collections from the dropdown menu. Note: Click Remove from Collections to remove or update existing content for a collection.
- Select the applicable collection and click Add.
The templates are added to the collection as configured. Content added to a template is identified by the collections assigned color and name appearing as a tag for the content.
Repeat the above process for snippets and sequences by accessing the corresponding feature content as applicable.