The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in assigning collections to templates, snippets, and sequences in Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- Admin permissions are required to add content.
- This process discusses assigning a collection to a template. The process is the same for snippets and sequences.
- A collection must be created prior to assigning to content. For more information regarding collection creation, refer to the How To Create Collections article.
How To Assign Collections to Outreach Content:
- Access the applicable content in the navigation sidebar. Example: Access the Templates List View.
- Click to select the applicable templates. Note: Sort and filter to display a specific group of templates.
- Click the folder icon and select Add to Collections from the dropdown menu. Note: Click Remove from Collections to remove or update existing content for a collection.
- Select the applicable collection and click Add.
The templates are added to the collection as configured. Content added to a template is identified by the collections assigned color and name appearing as a tag for the content.
Repeat the above process for snippets and sequences by accessing the corresponding feature content as applicable.