The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in creating collections in Outreach.
Collections are a way to group similar content for users in the same role or on the same team who may benefit from having quick access to templates, snippets, or sequences.
- Outreach Users
How To Create Collections:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Collections under the System Config section of the Settings panel.
- Click +Collections.
- Name the collection and provide it a color as applicable.
- Click to select or deselect the Sequence, Templates, or Snippets options. Note: Selected, the collection will be associated with the applicable features. This determines the type of content that can be added to the collection.
- Click Create. Note: In the above example, the Templates option is deselected and will not be available for use with current or new templates.
- Repeat Steps 4 - 7 for all additional collections as required.