The purpose of this article is to provide Zoom admins information regarding Kaia Zoom Apps.
- Zoom Admins
Kaia for Zoom Admins
The Outreach Kaia for Zoom Admins app is specifically for Zoom account admins to install. It allows Kaia to automatically connect with users in your Zoom account, so that users do not need to connect their Zoom accounts individually. The Zoom admin who installs this app doesn’t need to have an Outreach Kaia license and doesn’t need to sign-in to Outreach to perform the installation.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Search for Outreach Kaia for Zoom admins in published apps.
- Click Outreach Kaia for Zoom admins.
- Click Install.
Outreach Kaia Zoom App
The Outreach Kaia Zoom app enables Kaia to recognize Outreach Kaia users and associate them with your Zoom users which will give the correct users access to the Kaia functionality. Based on your organization's Zoom settings a zoom admin may also need to pre-approve the app.
- Navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace and log in as an admin or owner.
- Navigate to the Outreach Kaia Zoom app.
- In the App permissions section, enable the toggle to Approve use of this app.
For more detailed instructions, see this Zoom article.