The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in rescheduling an email from the Outreach Outbox.
When you're going to be out of the office or worried that your emails are going to be delivered on a holiday, you can check the delivery date of emails and reschedule them as needed.
- Outreach Users
- This article discusses the process for rescheduling emails (send-delay) through the Outreach Outbox. For more information regarding how to delay email delivery for Microsoft, Google, or another email provider, refer to the applicable manufacturer's support content.
- When rescheduling emails that are part of a sequence, the email must be scheduled to send at a time within the schedule for that sequence. If a time outside of the schedule is chose, the email will automatically be scheduled for the next available time block.
How To Reschedule Emails from the Outreach Outbox:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Outreach Outbox.
- Click to select the applicable emails. Note: Sort and filter to locate a specific email or group of emails.
- Click the Schedule icon (clock) in the toolbar.
- Input the applicable date and time and click Schedule.
The selected emails are scheduled for delivery.
To view or update a scheduled delivery, access the Outreach Outbox and sort and filter by State = Scheduled At.