The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in adding conference information to their calendar settings.
- Outreach Users
- Calendar conference information is not automatically added to invites and is not retroactive. Users must add the conference information to invites as applicable.
- Outreach recommends adding a recording notification to the meeting description when applicable.
How To Add Conference Details to Calendar Settings:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Click Calendar in the menu bar.
- Input the conference link in the Conference URL: field.
- Input additional details such as dial-in numbers, meeting conference IDs, etc. as applicable in the Conference Details field.
- Click Save.
- The conference settings have been saved as configured.