The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in navigating the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension.
- Outreach Users
Navigating to the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension Settings
- Download Outreach Everywhere.
- Click on your Initials from the bottom left corner, then click on Personal Settings.
- Under the Outreach Everywhere section, click on Outreach Everywhere Settings.
- You can change the settings from this area.
Understanding the Outreach Everywhere Settings
- Open Outreach Everywhere in a Separate window: With Window mode, the Outreach content is launched in a separate window that snaps perfectly to the side of your browser. This makes the chrome extension immediately responsive to the web content you are on, and keeps up with your workflow as you move between different pages.
- : With Window Mode enabled, whenever clicking on a decorated phone number on a website, Outreach Everywhere will attempt to dial it.
- Enable Universal Task Flow: With Window Mode enabled, you can have other websites such as Salesforce bring up the associated Prospect's records while completing your Tasks within Outreach, so that you can easily review information and complete your work more efficiently.
- Email decoration: Click to email prospects from Salesforce
- Phone number decoration: Click to call prospects from Salesforce with Outreach Voice